For our first non-technical hire, we are seeking a digital marketing lead who can contribute both tactical insight and hands-on implementation. The selected applicant will work directly with the CEO, initially in a contract engagement. Success will lead to more responsibility and a full-time role.
Specific responsibilities will depend on the candidate’s skills and interests but will include most or all of the below:
- Outbound social media strategy (tweets, Instagram, FB, etc)
- Set up and run paid search including Ad Words, FB Lead Ads, etc
- Email marketing campaign design, tracking, and analysis
- SEO design, implementation, and analysis
- Marketing operations including lead scoring and nurturing
- Must reside in the Bay Area and be eligible to work in the USA
- 2-5 years of marketing experience with focus on growth/demand generation is a must. Startup experience a big plus.
- Hands-on marketing automation experience a must ( Eloqua/Pardot/Hubspot etc).
- You have a technical background; you need no help to set up AdWords or FB Lead Ads, use Marketing Automation, or do A/B testing.
- You know how to write digital and marketing content for emails, landing pages, and build keywords.
- Broadcasting, digital media, VR, live video production experience all pluses.