Imeve is seeking a Product Marketing lead who can help us with the launch of an exciting new product, contributing both strategic insight and hands-on implementation. The selected applicant will work directly with the CEO, initially in a contract engagement. If all goes well we would expect a full time engagement, with an equity stake depending on seniority.
We are open to candidates at various seniority levels. Specific responsibilities will depend on the candidate’s skills and interests but will include some subset of the below:
- Market analysis and pricing decisions
- Go-to-market strategy and implementation
- Trade show and event strategy and implementation
- Outbound social media strategy (tweets, Instagram, FB, etc)
- Set up and run paid search including Ad Words, FB Lead Ads, etc
- Email marketing campaign design, tracking, and analysis
- SEO design, implementation, and analysis
- Marketing operations including lead scoring and nurturing
- Must reside in the Bay Area and be eligible to work in the USA.
- Minimum 3 years of marketing experience with focus on growth/demand generation is a must. Startup experience a big plus.
- Hands-on marketing automation experience a must ( Eloqua/Pardot/Hubspot etc).
- You have a technical background; you need no help to set up AdWords or FB Lead Ads, use Marketing Automation, or do A/B testing.
- You know how to write digital and marketing content for emails, landing pages, and build keywords.
- Broadcasting, digital media, VR, live video production experience all pluses.