NAB is right around the corner, and we are eager to share the upcoming 2.2 release of Imeve Live for Live 360 production for use beyond the OZO camera. Live 2.2 will feature:
- Live 360 stitching and image processing at up to 6K/30fps or stereoscopic dual 4K/60fps
- Live preview to multiple local headsets by direct connection or WiFi
- Rich, interactive graphic overlays using WebXR
- Support for Z CAM S1/S1 Pro and radial-geometry 360 rigs
- The only live 360 system with built in spatial audio mixing
If you are at NAB you can see Imeve Live 2.2 demoed in our booth. Look for us at NAB 2018 – North Hall N2034FP.
“We’re excited to bring the live broadcast solution we built for the Nokia OZO camera to an entirely new audience of professionals,” said CEO and co-founder Devon Copley. “With support for Z Cam and radial-geometry rigs, WebXR-based overlay capability, plus live spatial audio mixing and 6K encoded output, we’re bringing capabilities that will enable live VR production teams to create amazing new live content, driving further adoption of VR for both entertainment and enterprise.”